Aero-Fast Bicycle Co., 1730 Westcott Street, Jacksonville, FL 32206,
warrants the replacement of original components of Aero-Fast bicycles due to
defects in material and/or workmanship according to the following conditions and
1. The frame and fork are warranted for a period of ten years from the date
of purchase. This portion of the warranty is specifically transferable.
2. The components, other than tires, tubes, the frame and fork are
warranted for one year, to the original purchaser.
3. Tires and tubes are specifically excluded.
4. Labor and transportation charges are not included.
5. This warranty is limited to the original retail purchaser ONLY.
6. Proof-of-purchase is required to validate protection under this limited
7. Normal wear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper
maintenance or use of parts or devices not consistent with the use originally
intended for the bicycle as sold are not covered by this warranty.
8. Claims must be made directly through Aero-Fast Bicycle Co.
9. This warranty is limited to replacing the defective part without charge
and the Company shall in no event be responsible for consequential or special
10. This bicycle is not intended for use in racing, stunt riding, ramp
jumping, or similar activities and this warranty is void where the bicycle has
been used in any of these ways. Likewise, the bicycle is not designed or
intended to be used with a motor or at night.
11. This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other express warranties. Any
implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness, shall be
limited in duration to the express warranty set forth herein. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary
from state to state.
Always wear an ANSI or SNELL approved helmet when riding.